Creating and sending
If you still make your invoices in Excel or Word and calculate your prices with a calculator, then we have very good news for you. CoManage namely offers a much more convenient way to perform this cumbersome administrative task. With our invoicing module, you make and send an invoice in just a few clicks.
Digital invoices in a snap.
With your logo on them.
Once you have entered your customer’s data, you can reuse this information when e.g. composing an invoice. Thanks to a smart search function, you can quickly retrieve your customer’s details. On top of this, filling in the remaining fields of your invoice also takes a few clicks:
- You choose the invoice date from a calendar
- The expiry date is automatically included, based on the invoice date and your payment terms
- Calculating the pricing, VAT and discounts. It all happens automatically.
- You do not have to enter the invoice number, this is done automatically too.
In a few clicks you can choose between a one-time invoice, or an invoice that has to be send periodically. Here you can select whether the invoice must be sent weekly, biweekly, monthly, or annually. Having periodic invoices sent for you, offers the following advantages:
- You only have to create the invoice once and save a lot of time
- You do not have to fill up your calendar with reminders of e.g. sending a monthly bill
- Periodic invoices are your best guarantee for a stable and predictable income
PDF invoice with your logo on it
Once you have entered all the details of your invoice, you can check the document. If you are sure everything is filled in correctly, you can send the document with a single click on a button. The digital invoice is sent as a PDF to the inbox of your customer. Your logo on the bill gives the PDF the professional look your company deserves.Sending a reminder invoice
It is not uncommon for customers to forget an invoice. We have taken this into account and made sure you can send reminders of invoices very easily.
Does CoManage fit my needs
This question has already asked hundreds of entrepreneurs like you. The best way to find the answer is to try it yourself.